1. Increase transparency and accountability by providing access to citizens to view detailed records of legislative activities and voting records.
2. Promote fiscal responsibility by maintaining historically low taxes and keeping government spending in check.
3. Create an open and competitive marketplace for business by removing unnecessary bureaucratic hurdles and focusing on cutting red tape.
4. Utilize technology to improve efficiency and accuracy in government operations and transactions.
5. Strengthen the criminal justice system by providing additional funding for new policing initiatives and criminal rehabilitation programs.